Using up that orange marmalade that’s been sitting on my shelf!
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 T oil
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade
1 Cup BBQ sauce (any that you have on hand)
salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- In a cast iron pan on medium heat (or oven proof pan) sear the chicken for 7 minutes or until golden brown
- While chicken is searing prepare the sauce: mix together the water, BBQ sauce and marmalade in a bowl
- Flip the chicken thighs over and pour the sauce over top
- Place the skillet into the oven at 375, uncovered for 40-50 minutes
- Serve immediately!