Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the best pairing of all time. So it’s no surprise this would be an excellent addition to my chia seed pudding! This is a fantastic make ahead, store in fridge situation. Grab it when you need a little sweet snack without all of the guilt. Sub honey for stevia and go with sugar free peanut butter to make this a low carb snack!
4 Cups Toasted Coconut Almond Milk (sub regular almond milk)
1 Cup Chia seeds
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 1/2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter (sub Almond Butter)
Ingredients for Topping:
2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter (sub Almond Butter)
2 Tablespoons Cocoa Nibs
- Using 2 separate food storage containers place 2 Cups Milk and 1/2 Cup Chia seeds in one and 2 Cups Milk and 1/2 Cup Chia seeds in the other. Stir well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove pudding from fridge and stir again.
- To one of the Chia seed puddings add 1 Tablespoon honey and 1 1/2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter (to make the peanut butter easy to stir in place in microwave for 40 seconds), 1 Tablespoon honey. Stir well.
- To the other Chia seed pudding container add 1 Tablespoon honey and 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder. Stir well.
- Working in layers, add a layer of chocolate, top with a few cocoa nibs then a layer of peanut butter chia seed pudding with a drizzle of peanut butter. Alternate layers until your mason jar/glass is an inch or two from the top (save room for toppings!). Then finish it off with some cocoa nibs and another drizzle of creamy peanut butter. (Remember to heat the peanut butter in the microwave for an easier drizzle)