Cauliflower rice is the trend that I am loving and the flavored versions are by far my favorite. When I ran to the grocery store to pick up my favorite herb & garlic cauli rice and realized they no longer carried it I quickly realized I could duplicate it at home. I’m so glad I did because this version is by far more fresh, flavorful and just as easy to make at home. Skip the mess-no need to rice your own cauliflower folks-cauliflower rice is so popular these days that every supermarket carries even organic versions for under $2 a bag. The trick is adding strong bright flavors and herbs to brighten up this dish.
1 (12 oz) bag frozen riced cauliflower
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons parsley, minced
1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Thaw riced cauliflower and set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Stir in garlic until warm and fragrant, around 2 minutes
- Turn the heat to medium and add the cauliflower rice and salt and stir constantly to incorporate all the flavors, ~3 minutes
- Remove from heat and mix in the minced parsley
- Serve immediately