I can eat this spread on pretty much everything so when I had extra crescent rolls in my fridge that needed used up this recipe was born. It’s incredibly fast and easy to whip up and I dare you to only eat one!
2 packages store bought crescent roll dough
2 Cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- Unwrap and unroll crescent roll dough. Separate into triangles, following the pre-cut lines
- Spread chocolate hazelnut all over crescent roll, leaving just a little off from the edges
3. Roll up crescent roll and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Follow crescent roll package directions to bake. (For ours we baked at 375 for 10-12 minutes)
5. When the tops look golden pull from the oven and allow to slightly cool. (Or if you are like me, dig in!)