We make these weekly at our house. I love that they aren’t breaded and it comes together so easily with minimal prep. Let the oven do the work for you in this recipe and sit back and enjoy!
1 33 oz jar of marinated artichokes, quartered
5 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon lemon juice (about half a lemon)
Zest of half a lemon
1/2 Teaspoon sugar
small pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 450. Drain the marinated artichokes in a collander. Prepare your baking sheet: lay a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet.
- Place each quartered artichoke spread evenly onto the cooling rack.
3. Place in the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes. While the artichokes are roasting make the aioli.
4. In a separate bowl add: mayo, lemon juice, lemon zest (reserve a pinch), sugar and a small pinch of salt. Mix for 1 minute to incorporate all flavors. Put into a small serving bowl and garnish with a sprinkle of the extra zest on top.
5. When the artichokes are done roasting remove from oven. Place on a dish served with the aioli and serve immediately.