This dish is great when you are trying to eat a little more on the healthier side and incorporate more veggies into your diet. It packs such a punch with these flavors and the added crunch of the walnuts hits all your senses. I’m guilty of snacking on roasted cauliflower the next day by itself or topped on a mixed greens with a simple vinaigrette.
1 head cauliflower, chopped into small and medium size pieces
1/4 Cup Balsamic vinegar
1/3 Cup oil
1 Tablespoon honey
3 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 Cup walnut, roughly chopped
1/3 Cup grated Parmesan
- Heat your oven to 425
- Mix the marinade together: honey, oil, balsmic vinegar and garlic
- Toss the cauliflower pieces into the marinade, making sure every piece gets coated
- Arrange the marinated cauliflower pieces on a baking tray, making sure they are spread out evenly
- Roast for 25 minutes then pull out and turn each piece over. Continue roasting another 15-20 minutes or until the cauliflower appear crispy and browned
- Remove from oven and arrange onto a plate. Sprinkle with roughly chopped walnuts and sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve immediately.